Re:1970 1600 Parts need a good home

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:1970 1600 Parts need a good home
From: "Richard G. Garretson" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:55:57 -0500
Hey guys,

Time to make some room in the garage.

Gotta part with the surplus stuff I will not need for my 66' 1600 project.
Have the following:

1970    1600 block
1970    crankshaft    from same block
1970     head            from same block
1970    flywhel        same engine
1970    doors        with knobs, cranks, glass ect complete
            also two starters

As all of this is haevy stuff & does not ship very well,  I would haul it
half way to somewhere in the gretaer Harford, CT , Springfield, MA  area.

Would spend 1/2 a day on finding a home for these parts, say apx 100 miles
radus around HArtford/Springfield.

All I ask is to cover my expenses & winner takes all.

Best Regards

Rick G

66' 1600    on the road after a 28 year nap.