RE: 1500 Connecting Rod Length?

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1500 Connecting Rod Length?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:47:26 -0800
The U20 specs are alredy compiled at
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/U20specs.asp. Not that I see any problem with
having this info in more than one place.

BTW, the term "deck height" is normally used to refer to the position of the
top of the piston relative to the top of the block when the piston is at Top
Dead Center. When engine builders refer to deck height, it is usually in
measurements like .005" which means that the piston top is .005" above the
top surface of the block. If the piston top is below the top of the block,
the deck height would be negative.