RE: Mini Roadster meet in Glendale

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Mini Roadster meet in Glendale
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:13:46 -0800
*looks at Victor over glasses*
ahem

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net]On Behalf Of Victor Laury
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 4:58 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mini Roadster meet in Glendale

I just spoke to a new member of our roadster community, Howard of Glendale
CA, who owns a 69 SRL. Howard has joined the roadster list and the 311s.org
forum.  So say hello amd make him feel welcome.

We decided to get together for a roadster lunch at the Bob's Big Boy in
Glendale ( on Glenoaks) at 11:00 am Saturday. Any body interested in
swapping roadster lies (oops I mean "Stories") is welcome.

Howard, who has emailed a few other SoCal members, has told me that I have
been described as a "Wild Man" by a compaitriot. Now, how would anyone come
to that impression of little old moi? :-)