Re: OT- we finally got a 'practical' car..

To: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT- we finally got a 'practical' car..
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:42:06 -0500
Hows this for a practical car.....
In October I bought a 1989 Ply. Sundance with 47,000 miles for $1500, was
owned by the neighbor's grandmother, always garaged, never driven in snow
(remember we are in Maine), and possibly very little rain.  the little 4
cyl. gives me no reason to put my foot into the gas cause it just isn't
there so the mileage is great.  For $1500 why bother with collision so the
insurance is $85/6 months.  For getting the wife to work (3 mile drive), its
a great car
daveS