Re: Solution to Dash lights went out

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Solution to Dash lights went out
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:03:51 -0800
I finally got a chance to do some trouble shooting.  I replaced all fuses as
suggested by Paul no luck.  I broke out my meter and did a continuity check on
all the fuses and found out that 3 of the 5  10 amp fuses I had spare had no
continuity.  A run to the parts store and another 5 pack of 10 Amp fuses
showed one did not have continuity.  Once I had a good fuse in everything
works fine.  Checked all the fuses in the trunk to assure what was there was
good.  Smoked a cheap cigar and said to myself never again will I put fuses in
the car without checking the continuity.  Thanks for all the help,  The
weather is to nice this week in Washington to not run the car.

Allen Barton
Steilacoom WA
1969 1600