RE: Parts list for my car

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Parts list for my car
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:47:37 -0800
Chris,

I may have the 5-speed shift plate in a 68 car with an L16 and 4 speed
tranny.  I was told the car had a 5 speed in it when I purchased it, but if
there is a 5th gear there I have yet to find it.

I have never noticed what a 67.5 5-speed looks like, or how it attaches to
the tunnel.  Mine has 4 mounting holes at the corners.  If it is what you
are looking for I will consider a straight across trade a good deal and use
your 4-speed plate in my 68.

You can pretty much see what I have at:

http://www.datsun2000.com/barney/Number_5_interior-1-500.jpg

Tom