Vendors, just one mans opinion. Second try.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendors, just one mans opinion. Second try.
From: "Chas \(Fairlady\)" <Fairlady@putermail.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:08:54 -0500
You guys are great.
I'm on my second tour with Datsun Roadsters, I had one in the 80s but
couldn't find parts and support so I dumped it.
A couple of years back I started looking at them again. I bought a rusted
junkyard refugee in the hopes of restoring it.
I've dealt with many of the vendors and enthusiasts and can't say enough
good things about them.
Craig Halstead has been a great resource. I bought break cylinders and patch
panels from Rallye.
I bought the dizzy and coil from Gary Boone, which brings me back to the
point of this message.
Two years ago I bought the Dizzy and coil and it seems I lost the harness
and jumper before I packed it all away.
Well yesterday I finally got around to trying to install it and didn't
remember anything about the harness and jumper.
Needless to say it wouldn't work. I contacted Gary via email and asked for
help. From his first reply I realized that I had lost parts.
I told him this and asked him to send me replacements, which he is doing AT
NO CHARGE!!!!
Let me repeat I LOST THE PARTS.
The best part is, I'm a Regional Manager for the worlds Largest Pizza
Delivery company and every one of my franchisee's is now going to get to
hear
This story of customer service. OK about my car too!

Thanks Gary!