67.5 gauges

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 gauges
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:37:48 -0800
I finally received my NEW (restored) gauges for the # 428 car and WOW! they
look great!  I had the dash powder coated in the exact wrinkle black finish
and with the new gauges, it looks stunning.  I am getting very excited about
this car.  For those of you that will be making solvang show I will bring up
some pics to share over a cold brewski.

If anyone is interested in having this done or would just like to have their
gauges transformed to the 8k tach and 160 mph speedo, I have the artwork for
the silkscreening available.

I just wanted to share my excitment with all of you!
ENJOY THE RIDE!

Paul(heyace)Gabriel
 silver 69 solex
# 428 complete rolling chassis