Body Side Mouldings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Side Mouldings
From: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:49:54 -0800
Helo List.
I'm at a point in my body work process that I have to make a few decisions.
My first was whether or not to put side mouldings on the car. I decided not
to because of the lack of good mouldings (and the lack of cash to buy a new
set). Now my bodyman is quizzing me on the body lines on the rear quarters
and what they should be like . I've looked extensively online at pictures of
cars without but all the pictures at the car shows are taken from the front
with the hood open. Is there anyone on the list that has nice close pictures
of their moulding free cars from the side that they could e-mail to me. I
would really appreciate it as I can't even look at my car as it is 50 miles
away at the body shop.

Thank you very much
Chris Davies
67.5 1600