1500 Dash Knob sets

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: 1500 Dash Knob sets
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:49:08 -0500
Hi all,

Since I am trying to unearth my 1500, thoughts about it keep coming to mind.
  One of the thoughts is that the knobs are tough to find for it.  The knobs
for late cars seem fairly easy to come by, and the low windshield cars have
repros available, but us 3 seat guys are out in the cold so to speak.  What
I want to find out is if there are any 1500 folks that would be interested
in having a one time run of knobs (washer, cigarette lighter, etc.) made up.
  Since this is a limited market, it would not be feasible to have a regular
production, but we could probably do a one time run.  If you are interested
in getting a set, drop me a line at spl310@hotmail.com.

For durability, the repros would likely be black anodized aluminum rather
than the plastic.  I think that the 212s and 213s used the same knobs, so
they may benefit as well.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html