Re: Hood reinforcement?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hood reinforcement?
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:16:15 EST
Where is it soft?  The hood is 2 pieces, joined at the front where the  scoop
is, and it often rusts at that point and gets soft.  Later years  had
reinforcement there.   Other than that spot I have not seen any  other hood
problems.

Gary C
66, 68

In a message dated 3/15/05 8:09:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,