Re: OT - GT4 classing

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT - GT4 classing
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:34:29 +0000
well, obviously, if you used a 67.5, you'd be destroying classics, whereas the
68 was relatively plentiful!!!

(heh heh)

Biggest RACING reason I can think is that the 67.5 has a removable windshield,
and thus can (has to) run as an open car, whereas the 68's is fixed.  In some
rules classifications, that lets you put a hardtop on it and run as a closed
car.

Thus, an aerodynamic advantage/disadvantage....

fwiw,

Toby

> i hope that helps.  i am available for tutoring.  J/K.  boy,  is this game
addicting.  or as my Caltech friend calls it, a huge time  sink.