Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: roadster@schroeder-family.us
Subject: Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.com" <gregs672liter@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 05:38:25 GMT
Gotta love this list, again!  This is fun, no?
Greg Burrows

-- "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us> wrote:
Here are a few other numbers you might ask about, Dan.  They were made by
MacKay as well.

Tie rod ends - left cross rod - Mackay BS182L
- right cross rod -Mackay BS182R
-left rod - TRA22 (L)
- right rod - TRA23 (R)
Ball joint - upper - Mackay BJA8