67.5 roadster 1600 seats

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 roadster 1600 seats
From: "joseph jackson" <rimshot@a-znet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:24:35 -0400
Does anyone have2 seats I can buy ? If the main structure and slides are OK
the upholstery can be poor to non-existent. I realize that arrangements to
transport would need to be made.

The 1600 I got about 2 years ago in poor condition arrived with seats
disassembled and I didn't wake up to the fact that they are the wrond seats
until now that it is about ready to drive==Stupid !!

Obviously I will be most appreciative of any help.

Joe Jackson
Baldwinsville, New York (near Syracuse,central New York state)