Re: After Market Steering Wheels

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: After Market Steering Wheels
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:38:19 -0400
Formuling France made a 1600/2000 hub adapter for their wheels, which
were fixed to the hub by 9 countersunk cap screws.

The Formuling France adapter for the 1600/2000 is p/n 761390.

I had tracked this issue down in 1998, out of necessity, and found that
Performance Marketing at 714/799-9177 was the exclusive US distributor.

At that time, they had -- 24 -- Datsun 1600/2000 hubs on the shelf,
after I bought the one I needed.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex