Part numbers or replacement info needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Part numbers or replacement info needed
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:34:36 -0400
I have the parts book, but a page or two is missing.  One page is the one
with the radiator hoses for the 67 2000.  If anyone has those part numbers,
please let me know.  Aftermarket replacement numbers are OK too.

I also need to know the stud dimensions for the BOTTOM of the 68 - 70 2000
stock exhaust manifold.  Mine are missing.  Also, has anyone used an exhaust
donut on the stock manifold to seal it to the stock exhaust pipes?  Gimme
some help here!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html