Re: Spare Tire

To: wilhouse@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spare Tire
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:51:14 EDT
If you get a mini spare at a junk yard, be sure to check the diameter of  the
inner hole, the Roadster needs a large hole, and I bought one that fit on
the back, but not over the spindle on the front.  Paid $5 for it and then  gave
it away.  Try some tire gunk in the spare.

Gary

In a message dated 4/17/05 11:14:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,