MSA National Z-car show pics/video

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSA National Z-car show pics/video
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:05:05 -0700
Pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving016

Video:

http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin

This my first time at the MSA Z-car event. People came as far as Florida for
this!

My feet were killing me after walking up and down this blocked off street
checking out all the Z's.but it was worth it!

Here are some highlights:

-Ron Carter's race-prepped 67.5 2000 was on display and I took some in depth
shots for modeling reference.a roadster with a rich history. I think I spent
an hour drooling over it.

 -The Bob Sharp/Bondurant 510 and 240Z were also on display

-Saw Victory Laury and his pretty 240Z

-Z's galore!

There were 5 240z cars powered by SR20DET drivetrains!!

1-VQ35(Nissan 350z) powered 240Z with the entire 350Z dash installed!

1 240z with a 240sx dash/SR20DET and some beautiful Wats

2 Z33s with "Lambo" doors

On our way back we were accompanied by Warren and his newly acquired RHD
240z.

Check out the video clip of Donna burning an EVO MR in her TT350z