RE: Badroc-Solvang

To: "'Matt Jacquet'" <matt@vander-bend.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Badroc-Solvang
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:43:23 -0700
Hi Matt,

Originally was planning on leaving Thursday but now my wife has to work
that day, so will now leave Friday morning as in previous years.

TENTATIVE plan is to head south on Friday morning from South San
Francisco about 8:00am, will stop at Hwy 85 and Camden exit in San Jose
about 8:30am, stick around for half hour or more for others.

If anyone else is interested in hooking up for the ride down, let me
know and we can be flexible on the time (anywhere from 8 to 10 in SJ).

Thanks, Fred & Annie Katz - So.SF
Cellphone this weekend 1(415)-601-3678
Will have hand-held talkabouts also, we can coordinate channels.