Panasport Cap adaptors!!

Subject: Panasport Cap adaptors!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:37:32 -0700
Hey all,

I recently put some 15" Panasports on my roadster but I could not run the
front center cap because it wouldn't clear the hub.

I had some spacers made from Dan at DGR Fabrication and now I can run the
front cap. It's beautiful!  It's a very slick adaptor.

You can see pics here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving016

So if you are running low offset Panasports or just want to use the cooler
"Panasport Racing" chome hex caps, these adaptors are for you. I'm doing
some "heat testing" on the adaptors with the trip down to Solvang. If all
goes well then the pair of adaptors will be $70 shipped.