Roadster owners near Fort Wayne, Decatur, Berne, Geneva,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster owners near Fort Wayne, Decatur, Berne, Geneva,
From: "Eric A. Isaacson" <eric.isaacson@jbtool.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:51:37 -0500
Greetings,

Perhaps I am reaching, but I recall seeing a white Datsun Roadster
traveling through Berne, INDIANA quite a while back.  Question is, are
there any "current" owners out there "in the neighborhood".  I am aware
but of only 3 of us in Fort Wayne and one owner in Muncie.  We have some
pretty enthusiastic Z and Roadster owners in the area and many active
projects.  Drop me a note...

Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio Region

Thanks,

Eric A. Isaacson
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1968 Datsun 1600 Sports