RE: Brake fluid

To: "Datsun Club" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake fluid
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:02:47 +0000
Air in the clutch circuit
can be a bad (or failing) seal at either end... but more likely the master.
When you take your foot off the pedal, the seal's allowing a little air to draw
into the circuit.

oooo...  how old is your clutch hose?  If it's swelling shut- in that one- way-
valve fashion that they sometimes do- then it could cause one end or the other
to suck air.

I'm with Gordon: there just isn't enough heat in the circuit to boil the
fluid...

hth,
Toby