NOWROC and other questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOWROC and other questions
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:23:44 EDT
It looks like NOWROC is dead, web page is down so that leaves us  northwest
guys out in the cold. If Anyone in southwest Washington or northern  Oregon
wants to start a new group let me know. Also the Northwest  Datsun Owners club
is
reforming and we are all invited to join in, right  now we meet in Canby Or.
on the first Monday. Last spring we put on the All  Datsun show and had 20
roadsters  5 or 6 were form BC even.
 Now a tech. Question. My new 68 roadster  windshield wipers part  in the
upright position
how do I fix them.
thanks
rich