Re: Wiper Pivot Arm

To: escanlon@worldaccessnet.com, pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu,
Subject: Re: Wiper Pivot Arm
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:30:34 EDT
Hi All
 Thanks for the help. Have not gotten to the wipers as now the  alternator
went out and also lost the turn signals, all in a 5 mile test drive  the other
night.So will have to fix that first :(. Than my son call yesterday  and
finally got back state side form leave from Afghanistan so had to run to  PDX
pick him up last night. Hope we can get both roadsters going  tomorrow for a
fun
run on Sunday, him in one the wife and I in the other. If we  do will let you
know so anyone in the Salem area can join us.

It's not how  fast you drive it's how you drive  fast.

rich

www.shepswoodncrafts.com