new paint job

To: Roadster datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new paint job
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:09:42 -0700
Well I finally picked up my roadster from being painted. I had a
friend's uncle paint it on his shops spare time between insurance gigs.
It took over a year to finally get it back but it was worth it.

Restored it to the original color - beige gray metallic. Also got the
major things rechromed, bumpers and windshield and grill (I know it's
for a 1500 not 1600). Still need to do a few things to the exterior,
then onto the next challenge, the interior. I have lots of work to do.

You can check out pics here, the it really doesn't do the paint justice.

http://groups.msn.com/BADROC/hoonsnewpaint.msnw

Also I need a new antennae. Does the roadster have a specific one or
can I use any antennae. What about the rubber between the antennae and
body?

-Hoon Kim
'67 1600