Re: Gas Prices and Miatas

To: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Gas Prices and Miatas
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:20:14 -0700
Jim, I have to agree on how much fun a Miata can be, but the roadster is so
much nicer.  I just bought a Miata just last June and it has been dependable
in my commute, 30mpg at 70 mph.  1999 model year that was fully loaded for
6500 dollars.  But I can tell you the Roadster is so much better, the smile
it brings people as they see you drive by, the comments at gas stations of
people who say they knew someone who owned one or that they themselves had
one.  That is what makes all Datsuns so much more special.  The Miata on the
other hand is a dime a dozen car still.
Later, Gerardo