Re: "Gotcha"

To: notmgb@comcast.net
Subject: Re: "Gotcha"
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:22:14 GMT
Ah yes, and here is more for the record:  No WMDs.  Over 2000 fine soldiers
dead.  Terrorism increasing.  Privileged W did not go to Vietnam.  Unfunded and
failing education system.  CIA operative's name leaked.  Total denial of
science regarding global warming.  Approval ratings in the 30s.  It is not that
"your guy won."  It is that we are all losing.
Look, the fact of the matter is we all have different views of government.  I
happen to fall into the more liberal camp because I believe it is more
encompassing of ALL the people of the United States, regardless of whether I
follow their beliefs or lifestyle.  Remember that the first three words of the
Constitution are "We the People...", not "We the People who believe such and
such religion, have such and such skin color, such in such sexual orientation,
etc etc.  What we need to demand from our leaders, liberal, moderate or
conservative, is HONOR.  The fact that any one of them is telling lies should
be unacceptable, regardless.  You could not look me in the eye and tell me that
you are proud of the current administration, any more than I could look you in
the eye and say I was proud that Bill got a blow job (though I would argue that
on the scale of things, a blow job falls way short of Iraq).  I do not care if
you are liberal, conservative or moderate... we can debate the pros and cons of
those philosophies and learn from each other if we are open.  There should be
no argument however regarding Honor and truth.  Unless we demand Honor, the
American people will continue to suffer, and the promise that America
represented to the world will fade into darkness like so many other great
civilizations.  We all need to be on the same team:  We the People.
Greg Burrows

-- notmgb@comcast.net wrote:
> As for me, I will just continue to correct the record and respond to
> roadster posts.

He is one for the record, John Kerry, Vietnam Traitor, (ask My Dad he was
there) Lost.  My Guy won.  Go cry somewhere else.