NWDOC Fun Run 9/24(Oregon)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NWDOC Fun Run 9/24(Oregon)
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:56:31 EDT
I hope some of the roadster guys in the area will join us for the  fun, I
don't want to be the lone roadster in the club. We are trying to get the  club
back up and running so we can continue to put on the Blue Lake/ Canby  meet.
rich

PS: the window stops are going great, thanks still free shipping to list
members

In a message dated 9/18/2005 4:37:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,