1600 parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: 1600 parts for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:18:47 -0400
2 1600 blocks - never bored that I can tell.  Pretty much bare 5 main blocks

2 1600 cranks - never been turned.  One spun a bearing.  Don't recall with
the other.  Also 5 main

4 rods with pistons - for a 5 main motor.  Stock pistons

Miscellaneous external items such as timing covers, oil pumps, oil filter
mounts, etc.

Complete 1600 drivetrain - radiator to driveshaft.  The whole enchalada!!
Ran great - was using it until I got the 2000 ready.  water pump leaks -
have a spare to go with it.  one stud broke off in the water tower - needs
to be removed yet.  One stud on intake/exhaust broken as well.

Also have a chassis for a 68 1600.  Comes with the title and the VIN plate!
No front suspension, but the rear is there with the complete rear end
assembly.  $100 you move it!  Great if your car is rusty (Chris Bond - wanna
save that 67.5??)

Open to offers on individual pieces or the whole lot!  More as I unearth
stuff...

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html