1500 knob sets are coming!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: 1500 knob sets are coming!!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:58:33 -0400
Several months ago, I sent out a few notes asking if anyone was interested
in nice new knob sets for 1500s.  Well, they are close to being done!  If
you had expressed interest previously, I still have your note.  If you
didn't express interest, please drop me a line!  Once the pricing is
finalized (need to find out what they cost to make...), I will post a note
to those that are interested and then a note to the general population of
the list.

As a reminder, these knob sets will be for the 62-64 3 seat cars.  The knobs
should replace all of the plastic ones in your car!  They will be custom
made metal knobs.  They will be black finished with the letters engraved.  I
anticipate that they will look as nice as the originals - when they were
new.  Plus, these should never fail...

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html