Solstice - was Tires, tires, tires!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: Solstice - was Tires, tires, tires!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:32:02 -0500
I checked out a Solstice a few days back and while it is quite a stunner it
is a totally useless car.

There is absolutely no trunk so going to the beach is out, going on a
weekend trip is out and even going to do some local shopping is out.

The novelty will wear off and when people realize the car serves no real
function they will migrate to the Miata which does have a trunk and which I
used to schlepp a bunch of stuff to the Glen.

Another bonehead mistake by GM. They shoulda learned from the MR2 but
didn't.

The interior is chintzy too.

IMHO,
Mike