Roadster parts in Southeast

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster parts in Southeast
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:32:50 EST
In a message dated 11/6/2005 6:31:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, SPYDER62
writes:

Sorry forgot to change subject line
In a message dated 11/6/2005 6:17:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SPYDER62@aol.com writes:

Just  got this on the Corvair List. Some of you guys in the Southeast might
want to check it out.
rich
68 1600
69  1600

a message dated 11/6/2005 4:20:16 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,