Wed. Night Fun drags Pics/videps!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wed. Night Fun drags Pics/videps!!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:19:09 -0800
Went to the Wed. Night Fun Drags at Sears Point last night and it was a
blast!

Some highlights:

4 Datsuns present:

LS1 V8 240z- ran a 11.75 at 12xmph!

Drag 240z  ran a 10.5 at 12xmph!

69 Roadster w/ U20 and Solexes ran a 16.3

Turbod L20b 510 wagon ran 17s

Thats right, our very own Will Campbell was there in his monster U20
roadster representing!

Ran my Focus for the first time and all I could muster was 15.8 ast 88mph
:-(

I broke out in the first round of elims so I was able to take some cool
vids!

Sean ran a 13.4 at 102mph in his NA 350Z!!!!

Bruce in his TT350z  scared a 911TT and they raced for pink slips :-) They
both ran 12.4 <.

Ran my Focus for the first time and all I could muster was 15.8 ast 88mph
:-(

Good to know that my roadster is over 1 second faster!!!!!

Pics:

http://community.webshots.com/album/501573621XNnWfc

12 vids:

http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin