69-1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69-1600
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:50:58 -0500
Gang,

I need some help.  OK, not that kind.  I have come across a 69 1600 that has
been sitting quietly for the last 14 years.  Body is in good shape.  It has a
hard top on it.  The soft top in the storage room is probably toast.
Hopefully, the frame and front bow will be in good shape.  I know that the
usual things will have to be replaced, like almost everything, but I do have 2
other roadsters that can be used for parts.  It does have a spare 1600 engine
with it that is supposed to have only 50,000 miles on it.  It has been sitting
for 15 years!  What I am looking for is a fair price to offer the gentleman
for the car.  Any help would be appreciated.  The car is in NC.  So, what is a
fair price?

Mike Faggart
68 2L
68 2L in 1000 parts