RE: engine swaps

To: "'John Roper'" <john@roper-photo.com>,
Subject: RE: engine swaps
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:52:17 -0800
Gee, first time anyone complained about -NOT- getting abuse. <g>

Seriously, although I have no plans on replacing the R16, my understanding
is that it's almost a bolt-in swap. Lotsa good info on 311s.org
<http://www.311s.org>.

You'll want to go there anyway to register your new toys.

Have fun.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA