Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?

To: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Subject: Re: OT, Down under - Vegemite?
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:33:28 -0600
I have a friend who lived in England for several years. When a US friend
came to visit him the friend was offered Vegemite. When asked how to eat
it he was told to put a thick layer on toast and enjoy it. Turns out you
need to start with a VERY thin layer to start with! The first-timer
almost threw up at the table!

My understanding is that it is VERY salty, but, then again, I haven't
tried it myself.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --