Need BRE Airdam:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need BRE Airdam:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:44:37 -0800
Hello, I called Les at Classicdatsun and he is out of the BRE airdam's
currently.  He is scheduled to make more soon but in the meantime I am looking
for a BRE airdam, new or used.  If any of you have this front 3" airdam that
can part with it or that can spare it until Les at Classic datsun has more in
stock (I would send you a new one) it would help me so I can get the body work
completed on a customers car.  It is at the ready for paint stage and just
needs this piece.
Thanks, Gerardo
www.fairladyparts.com