Still have some new reproduction 1500 knob sets available!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: Still have some new reproduction 1500 knob sets available!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:42:44 -0500
Some of the folks that said that they wanted a knob set have backed out, so
I still have some sets available!  These are really nice and will dress up
the dash of that car if you are missing some knobs, or they are in rough
shape.  Let me know if you are interested before they all go to a vendor
(and probably higher prices!!)

I can e-mail you a photo if needed!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html