Re: Leaf Spring re-arch questions

To: "Mike Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Leaf Spring re-arch questions
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:22:24 -0500
Mike,

  Added a leaf?  So do you know if it was a long leaf, short leaf, or what.
If the longest leaf is #1, and the shortest is #4 (I hope you've guessed
which two are #2 & #3), where did this new leaf fit in?

  I have read about pulling out the #3 leaf and replacing it with a #2 leaf
to get a stiffer spring.

Paul Kort
Ohio
1969 (sagging a bit, ... before I climb in!)