Re: Front Fender Patches & Brake Brace

To: "jm.rider@verizon.net \(Jon and Maggie Rider\)"
Subject: Re: Front Fender Patches & Brake Brace
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:40:29 -0800
Hello Jon, The front fender patches are currently available from Ross up in
Washington  info@sportsimports.ca  The electronic ignition is Gary Boone
gaboone70@earthlink.net  . The Brake braces are from Lou Smaldino in Fresno
for 20 dollars Ldino21@aol.com  and also from Dean, same price at
datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com .  I am glad to see that you are getting along
with your son's car, perhaps a road trip to Shasta might be in order!!!
July is just right around the corner.  Glad to see that you're not the only
one that has more than one!!  It seems many listers always have an extra
car!! Glad you're putting that extar car back on the road with your Son,
Good luck with the project, post some pics for us..
Regards, Gerardo
www.fairladyparts.com
67.5 2000
67.5 2000