Calling ALL FAIRLADY (1500) owners

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling ALL FAIRLADY (1500) owners
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:57:11 EST
There seems to be some debate as to what the starting VIN numbers  where on
the 1500's.  One of the things we are finding is lower MOTOR  numbers in lower
VIN numbers.

What I would like to do is ask if you own ANY FAIRLADY, even something  still
around as heading to the junk yard, and you have the dash plate with the
original motor serial number, could you reply to this email and I will compile
the list and maybe we can put it on either WYCROC or ROADSTER.org.

Will let you know, but please take time to get both VIN and  motor number and
send it in along with the stamped year vs. the  production year.  Sometimes
the VIN has a 3 at the first of the number to  designate as produced in '63,
but possibly sold and stamped as a '64.

Also, anyone who know of 1500's that may not be officially tied into any
group or the registry, would you contact them and pass my email along.

Thanks.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C