More Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Solvang
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:13:59 -0800
I thought I'd throw this out there early...

Last year Joe Roach(Beaut red 65 1500) Les Cannaday (Classic Datsun
Motorsports),  and I met up and played a round of golf (and I'm not much of a
golfer!) on Friday before the show.  (Yes we all took the day off) It was a
great day and we all had a good time.  Joe & I thought it was a great way to
kick off the Solvang weekend.  We had an early Tee time, then had a great
lunch @ the Firestone Brewery, went back to the Vagabond, washed our cars and
headed over to the Mendenhall museum for the festivities.

I have not confirmed with Joe or Les yet, but I am sure they are in again.
So... If anybody who planning on going to Solvang this year is interested in
joining us, you are more than welcome!  Let me know off-list and we can start
to set things up.

I look forward to seeing you & all your great cars again,

Paul( heyace)Gabriel
69 silver solex
67.5 # 428 soon to be on the road