$50 paint job means buying more roadsters (was "RE: the

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: $50 paint job means buying more roadsters (was "RE: the
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:42:29 -0800
I'm gonna try and use this as an excuse to pick up a second roadster...

"But honey, I need a second one to test this paint method on, otherwise I
won't have one to drive. And look at how much money I'm saving!"

Think it'll work? Yeah...me neither. <g>

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)