280z Brake Master solutions or alternative solution

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 280z Brake Master solutions or alternative solution
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:05:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,

  Please respond if you have installed a 280z brake master cylinder in your
later Roadster. I have receive a few responses but I am hoping for other
options.

  Is the 280z BM cylinder the best approach?  I am concerned about the 10mm
connections, the plunger, and the hood clearance.

  Please respond with your solution using the 280z bm or an alternative
solution.

  Thanks so much,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000