Roadster TV siting, Leno?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster TV siting, Leno?
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 05:40:04 -0800
Was watching My Classic Car on Speed, in which Leno's 1076-hp RWD '66
Olds Toronado and his Mazda Cosmo were given a test drive, and early on
in the piece, if you look over Jay's shoulder there was a sweet bright
red (go figure!) roadster with a tan top.  Some previous shows have been
from the "working" garage, this was from the "display" garage, which
looks nearly museum quality surroundings, large period auto print ads on
the walls and such.
Or it could have been a Midget, but Jay professes that "all of the
drivers in my collection can go 100mph", which rules out a midget,
right?
Fergus