Re: How much should painting run me?

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How much should painting run me?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:26:02 EST
Talking about paint and body(and bank robbery). One option we have here is
the local prison. They have a training program where they teach the bank
robbers  to do auto repair. They charge about $9 per hour. Much less than the
"outside"  rate. I've seen a couple of cars they have done and they do
excellent
work, not  many distractions and lots of time.

The real key to a good paint job is the prep work. Lots of folks can shoot
good paint. Getting the body and prep work done properly is where the real
money  is. I've seen more than one fancy show car with amazing paint on a wavy
fender.  Of course "it's never been wrecked".

keith

In a message dated 3/7/2006 8:44:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,