ethics violations by lister notmgb

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ethics violations by lister notmgb
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 03:12:35 -0500
how do I contact the list administrator to get this asshole removed from the
list? I tolerated it when he tried to imply to the list I was lying about
buying a roadster off a friend, but now he's screwing with auctions I'm
bidding on on ebay to try to drive up the price on me and he's a negative 2
feedback... sick and tired of it, he doesn't deserve to have access to this
forum or ebay. I've already reported him to ebay for ethics violations and
expect he'll be suspended there. time to get him off the list too.

thanks-
Craig