Parts that don't fit

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts that don't fit
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:59:00 -0800
BTW, what a great trivia game that would be! Great for those who can't
resist reading a parts manual cover to cover that is...

Personally, I only look in one when I need to know, particularly why the
&^&%$# new part I'm trying to install won't go into my car, even though it
looks like the old one that came out. The name of the game is Modification
12. Hey, it's my game, I get to name it :)

My vote is for the upper and lower radiator hoses. There appear to have been
6 different upper hoses and 8 different lower hoses just for the serial
number range of my car. So if you twist it and turn it and squoosh it and
squeeze it and it still won't fit...there may be a reason!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
(Backing up with a flashlight) 67 1600