solvan g which highway?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: solvan g which highway?
From: "James 'Pat\" Patterson" <pat5812@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:05:08 -0800
My brother and I are going to Solvang this year, and we are driving the
1500. We are taking I5 from Portland to Sacramento and going to spin the
night at a friends house and them leaving  the next day.  We don't know
which highway to take from Sacramento  to Solvang. Should we take I5 down
and then cross over to 101 at some point or should we take 101 down from San
Jose? If we take i5 south where do we cross over to 101?
Pat
1965 1500
Portland or