RE: American Collectors Ins. Car of the Week

To: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>,
Subject: RE: American Collectors Ins. Car of the Week
From: "Jeffers, Tim" <tim.jeffers@newroads.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:08:28 -0500
how cool!
and a beautiful car!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of MURPHY,
BARNEY D
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:17 AM
To: Roadster (E-mail)
Subject:  American Collectors Ins. Car of the Week

Hello fellow Roadsterites!

Greetings from Columbia SC! Keeping the '69 in the garage these days until the
pine pollen stops falling (looks like rain today, that will help). Looks like
late week will be great with highs in the 70's.

Just wanted to let the list know that my car is the "Car of the Week" on the
American Collectors Insurance website. Not any big deal but there is a photo
on the home page. The site is http://www.americancollectorsins.com/index.php
.

I carry my Roadster insurance with these folks. They are very, very
reasonable.

Be safe and enjoy the ride my friends.

Barney Murphy
Columbia, SC